|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China|
|Brand Name:||Jinghui ceramics|
|Certification:||RoHS, REACH, ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Delivery Time:||4~5 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, , L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Product Name:||Metallized Ceramic Components||Material:||Alumina Ceramic|
|Color:||Pure White||Shape:||Ceramic Cylinder, Ceramic Tube|
|Size:||Size Customized||Type:||Ceramic Parts|
|Metallization Type:||Mo-Mn Metallization As Base Layer||Outer Plating:||Ni, Au, Ag Further Covering|
|Certificate:||ISO9001:2008/SGS/ROHS||Usage:||Joint From Ceramic To Metal|
ceramic electrical insulators,
ceramic standoff insulators
Specification of metallized ceramic components:
1. Material: 95% alumina, 99% alumina, Zirconia, Beryllia
2. Forming process: Hot pressing, dry pressing, ISO pressing or ceramic injection molding.
3. Surface treatment: glazed surface, polishing finish availability
4. Metallized ceramic tube: Max diameter to be 800mm, Max. length: 1000mm
5. Metallized ceramic substrate: Max. side-length to be 400mm, Min. thickness to be 0.30mm
6. The finest tolerance can be 0.01 for outer diameter, 0.05 for inner diameter.
7. Joining types of metallization:
● Ceramic body + Silver (Ag) plating ............ ●Ceramic body + Molybdenum-Manganese ( Mo-Mn) metallization
● Ceramic body + Molybdenum-Manganese ( Mo-Mn) metallization + Nickle ( Ni ) plating
● Ceramic body + Tungsten ( W ) metallization + Gold ( Au ) plating
8. All these metallized ceramic components can be brazed with stainless steel, copper and Kovar alloy metal parts directly.
Special types are available according to customer's drawings or samples
Description of metallized ceramic components:
Metallized alumina ceramic components are commonly used in lots of applications, such as power electronics components, electrical drive engineering.
We offer custom manufacturing services for metallized ceramics, including typical metallized ceramic sleeves, metallized ceramic cylinders, metallized ceramic rings, metallized ceramic substrates, metallized end seals for electron tube headers, high voltage/current feedthroughs With our in-housing comprehensive types of manufacturing equipment from shaping to electroplating/electroless deposition, The capabilities include design engineering consultancy, prototyping, pressing, machining, metallizing, coating, simple brazing. It results in we are able to provide you a diversity of metallized ceramic insulators with high quality and competitive prices.
Main characteristics of Metallized ceramic components
● Min. electric resistance and vacuum tightness, and less than 1×10-11 Pa•m3 / s
● High bonding/brazing strength, It can be up to 150 MPa after brazing
● High mechanical strength, flexural strength can be up to 338 MPa
● High insulation, anti-chemical and anti-aging. It will be free of rust forever
Vacuum interrupters, Vacuum circuit breakers, Feed-through insulators, Headers, High-power receptacles, Insulating discs, Insulator rings and cylinders, Precipitator products, Power switches, Traveling wave tubes, Windows, Power grid tubes, X-ray tubes
|Fracture toughness||Mpa m 1/2||4-5||3-4||6.5-8|
|CTE (20-800℃)||1×10 -6 /℃||6.2~8.0||5.0~8.0||8.0~9.5|
|Thermal conductivity (25℃ )||W/m.k||29||24||3|
|Specific heat||1 x 10 3 J/(kg·K)||0.78||0.78||0.46|
|Electrical||Volume resistivity (25℃ )||ohm.cm||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 11|
|Dielectric constant (1Mhz)||(E)||9.5||9.5||29|
We also produce lots of different types of metallized ceramic cylinders for electron tubes, vacuum interrupters, vacuum breakers.
1. Vacuum packing with desiccant as an inner package;
2. Then, exported carton as an outer package.
3. Finally, it will be packed with a wooden case if needed.
4. We regularly use DHL, UPS, FedEx, and TNT to ship small parcels.
5. For large volume order, we could ship it by sea as per customers' needs.
Q1: Is it available to produce customized products?
A: We always support custom-made metallic coated ceramic insulators as per different dimensions, designs, metallization, and platings.
Q2. When can I get the price?
A: We regularly quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are in urgent need of getting the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will proceed with your inquiry as a priority.
Q3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 4 weeks. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 workdays. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
Q4. How long does the whole procedure being worked out?
A: After you place an order, the manufacturing time is about 25 working days.
Q5. How to ensure quality?
A: The dimension out of any batch will be carried out sampling inspection per International AQL standard. A 100% cosmetic inspection will be done.
Q6. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer. We are warmly welcome clients from worldwide to visit our factory and cooperate with us.