|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Jinghui Ceramics|
|Certification:||RoHS, REACH, ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 piece per order|
|Packaging Details:||Bags with export carton|
|Delivery Time:||5~6 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, , L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 sets per month|
|Product Name:||High Precision Alumina Ceramic Shaft||Material:||High Purity Alumina|
|Type:||Advanced Ceramic Parts||Color:||Ivory|
|Size:||50mm X 200mm||Feature:||High Accuracy, Low Thermal Conductivity|
|Tolerance:||As Design Drawing Or OEM||Shape:||Customized Designs|
|Surface Treatment:||Diamond-polished||Application:||Industrial Ceramic|
1. Wear & abrasion resistance: Alumina is extreme hard technical ceramic with superb wear resistance
2. High-temperature ability: withstand up to 1650°C in oxidizing and reducing atmospheres
3. Chemical inertness, resistant most of the strong acid and alkali, and does not rust forever
4. Electrical insulation: The insulation breakdown is up to 18KV at least
5. Great mechanical properties, hardness, compressive and flexural strength are much higher stainless steel
6. Chemical corrosion resistance under high temperature, even if with strong acid or alkali
7. Protective atmospheres or high vacuum at high-temperature to eliminate contamination or impurity.
8. Low material cost in high-level applications than other technical ceramics
Our facility is capable of machining a variety of complicated ceramic shaft with a very high accuracy dimension through fine grinding, lapping, CNC machining, laser cutting and so on.
Due to high purity alumina versatile characteristics, high precision alumina ceramic parts are widely used as ceramic shaft, ceramic mechanical seals, ceramic semiconductor parts, ceramic machine components, electrical ceramic insulators, ceramic waveguides, ceramic measuring components, fiber optical application.
We produce various different grade alumina ceramic parts with complicated design.
|99.5% alumina||99%alumina||95% alumina||ZrO2
|Fracture toughness||Mpa m1/2||4-5||4-5||3-4||6.5-8||11|
|CTE||1×10 -6 /℃||6.5~8.0||6.2~8.0||5.0~8.0||8.0~9.5||10.2|
|25℃||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 11||＞1 x 10 11|
|300℃||1 x 10 12||8 x 10 11||10 12 -10 13||1 x 10 10||1 x 10 10|
|500℃||5 x 10 10||2 x 10 9||1 x 10 9||1 x 10 6||1 x 10 6|
We have in-housing comprehensive manufacturing types of equipment, including forming, sintering, CNC machining,
precision grinding, laser cutting and so on, it helps us to control the quality very well, also it greatly benefits cost control.
1. We will keep the ceramic parts inside the inner package to be fixed without moving, then it will prevent them from collision each other,
to avoid any cause any chippings during transportation.
2. In addition, the inside of the outer carton will be filled with sufficient protective kinds of stuff.