|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China|
|Brand Name:||Jinghui ceramics|
|Certification:||RoHS, REACH, ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Delivery Time:||4~5 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, , L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Product Name:||Small Ceramic Alumina Tube||Material:||High Purity Alumina Ceramic|
|Color:||Pure White, Pink, Black Optional||Shape:||Ceramic Tube, Ceramic Cylinder|
|Size:||Size Customized||Type:||Ceramic Parts|
alumina ceramic insulator,
aluminum oxide tube
Alumina ceramic tubes are found across a huge number of user industries due to cost-effective advantages and high-performance solutions. The combination of key properties makes them a go-to product in many different applications:
● High mechanical properties- Alumina work as various structural, engineering ceramic parts in machinery, equipment.
● Fully dense – Alumina (Al2O3) provides a non-permeable tube that protects from contamination and can be used to create a gas-tight assembly.
● Thermally stable – High purity alumina (Al2O3) can be used in both oxidizing and reducing atmospheres up to 1600°C (2910°F) and in vacuum furnaces up to 1750°C.
● High chemical resistance – Alumina is chemically inert and not corroded by water or steam. It offers good resistance to corrosive substances such as strong acids or alkalis, even at elevated temperatures.
● Electrical insulation – Alumina is also widely used as an electrically insulating material. It can be used for insulators operating at high temperatures (e.g. furnace lead-in tubes, fuel-cells)
We support numerous customized services to our clients as per their specific needs, like different materials, different shapes, different surface quality, different dimension accuracy.
1. Extreme wear and abrasion resistance., over 276 times in comparison with stainless steel
2. Extreme high-temperature stability under reducing, inert, and high-vacuum conditions under high temperature up to 1800°C.
3. Extraordinary electrical insulation, it always us in many high voltage, high-current application
4. Great mechanical properties, hardness, compressive and flexural strength are much higher stainless steel
5. Chemical corrosion resistance under high temperature, even if with strong acid or alkali
6. Protective atmospheres or high vacuum at high-temperature to eliminate contamination or impurity.
7. Low material cost in high-level applications than other technical ceramics
1. Available material: Alumina(Al2o3), zirconia ceramic(ZrO2), Silicon carbide ceramic(SiC), steatite ceramic
2. Shaping methods: Hot pressed, Dry pressed, Extrusion, Ceramic Injection molding, ISO pressed
3. Dimension capability: Min. the inner diameter can be 1mm, Max. the outer diameter can be 800mm
4. Tolerance: outer diameter can be 0.005mm, the inner diameter can be 0.01mm, the overall length can be 0.01mm
5. Surface treatment: External and internal surface to be polished, glazed or metallized
6. Secondary processing: CNC machining, lapping, grinding, precision cutting and so on
|General||Property||Units||99.5% alumina||99% alumina||95% alumina|
|Fracture toughness||Mpa m 1/2||4-5||4-5||3-4|
|CTE (20-800℃)||1×10 -6 /℃||6.5~8.0||6.2~8.0||5.0~8.0|
|Thermal conductivity (25℃ )||W/m.k||30||29||24|
|Specific heat||1 x 10 3 J/(kg·K)||0.78||0.78||0.78|
|Electrical||Volume resistivity (25℃ )||ohm.cm||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 14|
|Dielectric constant (1Mhz)||(E)||9.7||9.5||9.5|
We also produce lots of different types of ceramic tubes, including threaded tube, half tube, one end tubes and so on.
1. Vacuum packing with desiccant as an inner package;
2. Then, exported carton as an outer package.
3. Finally, it will be packed with a wooden case if needed.
4. We regularly use DHL, UPS, FedEx, and TNT to ship small parcels.
5. For large volume orders, we could ship it by sea as per customers' needs.
Q1: Is it available to produce customized products?
A: We always support custom-made metallic coated ceramic insulators as per different dimensions, designs, metallization, and platings.
Q2. When can I get the price?
A: We regularly quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are in urgent need of getting the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will proceed with your inquiry as a priority.
Q3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 4 weeks. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 workdays. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
Q4. How long does the whole procedure being worked out?
A: After you place an order, the manufacturing time is about 25 working days.
Q5. How to ensure quality?
A: The dimension out of any batch will be carried out sampling inspection per International AQL standard. A 100% cosmetic inspection will be done.
Q6. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer. We are warmly welcome clients from worldwide to visit our factory and cooperate with us.