|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China|
|Brand Name:||Jinghui ceramics|
|Certification:||RoHS, REACH, ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Delivery Time:||4~5 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, , L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Product Name:||Ceramic Tube For Furnace||Material:||96% 99% 99.5% Alumina|
|Color:||Pure White, Pink, Black Optional||Shape:||Ceramic Tube, Ceramic Cylinder|
|Size:||Size Customized||Type:||Ceramic Parts|
alumina ceramic insulator,
ceramic insulator tube
1. Forming methods: Extrusion, ISO pressed, Dry Pressed and so on
2. Available material: Alumina(Al2o3), Corundum ceramics, Silicon nitride(Si3N4)
3. Dimension capability: Min. the inner diameter can be 1mm, Max. the outer diameter can be 800mm
4. Tolerance: outer diameter can be 0.005mm, the inner diameter can be 0.01mm, the overall length can be 0.01mm
5. Surface treatment: External and internal surface to be polished, glazed or metallized
6. Secondary processing: CNC machining, lapping, grinding, precision cutting and so on
1. Extreme wear and abrasion resistance., over 276 times in comparison with stainless steel
2. Great mechanical properties, hardness, compressive and flexural strength are much higher stainless steel
3. Extreme high-temperature stability under reducing, inert, and high-vacuum conditions under high temperature up to 1800°C.
4. Extraordinary electrical insulation, it always us in many high voltage, high-current application
5. Chemical corrosion resistance under high temperature, even if with strong acid or alkali
6. Protective atmospheres or high vacuum at high-temperature to eliminate contamination or impurity.
7. Low material cost in high-level applications than other technical ceramics
|General||Property||Units||99.5% alumina||99% alumina||95% alumina|
|Fracture toughness||Mpa m 1/2||4-5||4-5||3-4|
|CTE (20-800℃)||1×10 -6 /℃||6.5~8.0||6.2~8.0||5.0~8.0|
|Thermal conductivity (25℃ )||W/m.k||30||29||24|
|Specific heat||1 x 10 3 J/(kg·K)||0.78||0.78||0.78|
|Electrical||Volume resistivity (25℃ )||ohm.cm||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 14|
|Dielectric constant (1Mhz)||(E)||9.7||9.5||9.5|
We also produce lots of different types of ceramic tubes, including threaded tube, half tube, one end tubes and so on.
1. Vacuum packing with desiccant as an inner package;
2. Then, exported carton as an outer package.
3. Finally, it will be packed with a wooden case if needed.
4. We regularly use DHL, UPS, FedEx, and TNT to ship small parcels.
5. For large volume order, we could ship it by sea as per customers' needs.
Q1: Is it available to produce customized products?
A: We always support custom-made metallic coated ceramic insulators as per different dimensions, designs, metallization, and platings.
Q2. When can I get the price?
A: We regularly quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are in urgent need of getting the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will proceed with your inquiry as a priority.
Q3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 4 weeks. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 workdays. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
Q4. How long does the whole procedure being worked out?
A: After you place an order, the manufacturing time is about 25 working days.
Q5. How to ensure quality?
A: The dimension out of any batch will be carried out sampling inspection per International AQL standard. A 100% cosmetic inspection will be done.
Q6. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer. We are warmly welcome clients from worldwide to visit our factory and cooperate with us.