|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Jinghui Ceramics|
|Certification:||RoHS, REACH, ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 piece per order|
|Packaging Details:||Bags with export carton|
|Delivery Time:||5~6 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, , L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 sets per month|
|Product Name:||High Purity Alumina Ceramic Body||Material:||High Purity Alumina|
|Type:||Advanced Ceramic Parts||Color:||Ivory|
|Size:||50mm X 200mm||Feature:||High Accuracy, Low Thermal Conductivity|
|Tolerance:||As Design Drawing Or OEM||Shape:||Customized Designs|
|Surface Treatment:||Diamond-polished||Application:||Industrial Ceramic|
advanced industrial ceramics
|Material options||95~99.8% alumina(Al2O3), Zirconia (ZrO2), Silicon carbide (SiC), Silicon nitride (Si3N4)|
|Forming methods||Dry pressed, Ceramic injection molding, ISO pressed and Hot pressed, Extrusion|
|Typical types||Ceramic tube, ceramic ring, ceramic rod, ceramic housing, ceramic cap, ceramic frame|
|Specification||Available outer from 1mm to 500mm, available length from 10mm to 1000mm|
|Tolerance||Dimensions less than 100mm with 0.005mm, greater than 100mm with 0.01mm|
|Surface treatment||Polishing to be diamond-like surface, glazing, metallizing for ceramic to metal bonding|
1. Wear & abrasion resistance: Alumina is extreme hard technical ceramic with superb wear resistance
2. High-temperature ability: withstand up to 1650°C in oxidizing and reducing atmospheres
3. Chemical inertness, resistant most of the strong acid and alkali, and does not rust forever
4. Electrical insulation: The insulation breakdown is up to 18KV at least
5. Great mechanical properties, hardness, compressive and flexural strength are much higher stainless steel
6. Chemical corrosion resistance under high temperature, even if with strong acid or alkali
7. Protective atmospheres or high vacuum at high-temperature to eliminate contamination or impurity.
8. Low material cost in high-level applications than other technical ceramics
Due to high purity alumina versatile characteristics, high precision alumina ceramic parts are widely used as ceramic mechanical seals, ceramic semiconductor parts, ceramic machine components, electrical ceramic insulators, ceramic waveguides, ceramic measuring components, fiber optical application.
We produce various different grade alumina ceramic parts with complicated design.
|99.5% alumina||99%alumina||95% alumina||ZrO2
|Fracture toughness||Mpa m1/2||4-5||4-5||3-4||6.5-8||11|
|CTE||1×10 -6 /℃||6.5~8.0||6.2~8.0||5.0~8.0||8.0~9.5||10.2|
|25℃||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 11||＞1 x 10 11|
|300℃||1 x 10 12||8 x 10 11||10 12 -10 13||1 x 10 10||1 x 10 10|
|500℃||5 x 10 10||2 x 10 9||1 x 10 9||1 x 10 6||1 x 10 6|
We have in-housing comprehensive manufacturing types of equipment, including forming, sintering, CNC machining,
precision grinding, laser cutting and so on, it helps us to control the quality very well, also it greatly benefits cost control.
1. We will keep the ceramic parts inside the inner package to be fixed without moving, then it will prevent them from collision each other,
to avoid any cause any chippings during transportation.
2. In addition, the inside of the outer carton will be filled with sufficient protective kinds of stuff.