|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Jinghui ceramics|
|Certification:||RoHS, REACH, ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packaging and export carton|
|Delivery Time:||28~35 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces / month|
|Product Name:||Metallized Ceramic Base||Type:||Ceramic Core|
|Raw Material:||95%-99% Alumina Ceramic||Density:||3.65g/cm3|
|Size:||Size Customized||Package:||Vacuum Packaging|
|Usage:||For Electrical Coil|
ceramic electrical insulators,
ceramic standoff insulators
1. This metallized ceramic base is made of 95% or 99% aluminum oxide ceramics which has superb mechanical, electrical thermal properties.
2. The metallic layer will be applied to a certain surface of ceramic parts which cured by high temperature, then the metallic layer will adhere the section tightly to achieve ceramic to ceramic, ceramic to metal jointing.
3. Jointing type of metallization
● Ceramic base + Molybdenum-Manganese ( Mo - Mn) metallization, 20 ~ 40um thick
● Ceramic base + Silver ( Ag) plating, 2~ 4um thick
● Ceramic base + Molybdenum-Manganese (Mo - Mn) + Nickle (Ni) plating, Mo/Mn: 20 ~ 40um thick, Ni: 2~6um thick
● Ceramic base + Tungsten ( W) + Gold (Au) plating, W: 20~40um thick, Au: 0.5um thick
● High bonding/brazing strength ● Min. electric resistance and vacuum tightness
● High mechanical strength, insulation strength ● Anti-chemical, anti-aging without corrosion
● Super wear resistance with long service life
Key performance parameters of metallized ceramics
|≤1×10-11 Pa•m3 / s||Metal layer tensile strength||≥ 150Mpa|
|≥108Ω•cm||CTE||(6.5 ~ 8.0) × 10-6 /°C|
|≥18kV/mm (D•C)||Dielectric constant||9~10(1MHz, 20°C)|
Visual quality: 1. No cracks, no bubbles; 2. Evenly distributed glaze; 3. No contamination
The main application of metallized ceramic insulators:
Metallized ceramic insulators are widely used in electronics, high-vacuum technology, sensors, and medical fields, like vacuum interrupters, electron tubes, feedthroughs, medical linear accelerators/ power tubes, photomultipliers, X-ray tubes, and pressure sensors.
We are capable of producing a great many complicated structure metallized ceramic insulators as per customer's specification, special needs. Whatever, it's a small-size part or large-size part, we could achieve it well.
★ 10+ Years of manufacturing experience in OEM, ODM ★ Powerful R&D, mass production capability
★ In-house comprehensive manufacturing types of equipment ★ Rigorous quality control system and processes
★ Surpassing pre-sales and after-sales service ★ Abide all orders as the first priority
Q1. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer. You are welcome to visit our factory.
Q2: Do you send a sample to check?
A: Sure, the sample is free and freight collect.
Q3: When will you ship it?
A: If the products are in storage, we'll ship within 48 hours
Q4: When can I get the price?
A: We regularly quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are in urgent need of getting the price.
Please call us or tell us in your email so that we will proceed with your inquiry as a priority.
Q5: Is it available to provide customized products?
A: We always support custom-made demand as per different materials, dimensions, and designs.
Q6: How to ensure quality?
A: The dimension out of any batch will be carried out sampling inspection per international AQL standard. A 100% cosmetic inspection will be done.
Q7: What other products are you dealing with?
A: We focus on a variety of ceramic tubes, ceramic substrates, ceramic sheets, textile ceramics besides metalized ceramics.