|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Jinghui ceramics|
|Certification:||RoHS, REACH, ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packaging and export carton|
|Delivery Time:||28~35 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces / month|
|Product Name:||Metallized Ceramic Insulator||Type:||Ceramic Parts|
|Raw Material:||95%-99% Alumina Ceramic||Density:||Over 3.65g/cm3|
|Color:||White,Ivory, Pink||Shape:||Customized Designs|
|Package:||Vacuum Packaging||Usage:||For Medical X-Ray Tube|
ceramic electrical insulators,
ceramic standoff insulators
1. It's made of 95% aluminum oxide ceramics which has superb mechanical, electrical thermal properties.
2. The metallic layer will be applied to a certain surface of ceramic parts which cured by high temperature;
3. Then the metallic layer will adhere the section tightly to achieve ceramic to ceramic, ceramic to metal jointing.
4. Jointing type of metallization
● Ceramic base + Molybdenum-Manganese ( Mo - Mn) metallization, 20 ~ 40um thick
● Ceramic base + Silver ( Ag) plating, 2~ 80um thick
● Ceramic base + Molybdenum-Manganese (Mo - Mn) + Nickle (Ni) plating, Mo/Mn: 20 ~ 40um thick, Ni: 2~6um thick
● Ceramic base + Tungsten ( W) + Gold (Au) plating, W: 20~40um thick, Au: 0.2um thick
● High bonding/brazing strength ● Min. electric resistance and vacuum tightness
● High mechanical strength, insulation strength ● Anti-chemical, anti-aging without corrosion
● Super wear resistance with long service life
|≤1×10-11 Pa•m3 / s||Metal layer tensile strength||≥ 150Mpa|
|≥108Ω•cm||CTE||(6.5 ~ 8.0) × 10-6 /°C|
|≥18kV/mm (D•C)||Dielectric constant||9~10(1MHz, 20°C)|
Visual quality: 1. No cracks, no bubbles; 2. Evenly distributed glaze; 3. No contamination
Metallized ceramic insulators are widely used in electronics, high-vacuum technology, sensors, and medical fields, like vacuum interrupters, electron tubes, feedthroughs, medical linear accelerators/ power tubes, photomultipliers, X-ray tubes, and pressure sensors.
We are capable of producing a great many complicated structure metallized ceramic insulators as per customer's specification, special needs. Whatever, it's a small-size part or large-size part, we could achieve it well.
1. Vacuum packaging with drier as the inner package;
2. An exported carton as the outer package;
★ 10+ Years of manufacturing experience in OEM, ODM ★ Powerful R&D, mass production capability
★ In-house comprehensive manufacturing types of equipment ★ Rigorous quality control system and processes
★ Surpassing pre-sales and after-sales service ★ Abide all orders as the first priority
Q1. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a direct manufacturer who owns the complete manufacturing line from shaping to electroplating.
Q2: Can you send a sample to check?
A: Sure, the standard samples in stock are free and freight collect.
For new parts, we accept trial/sample order with a very small quantity to prototyping needs or qualifications.
Q3: When will you ship it?
A: If the products are in storage, we'll ship within 3 working days.
For customized ceramic components, the regular lead time is 4~5 weeks after receiving the deposit.
Q4: When can I get the price?
A: We regularly quote within 12 hours after we get your inquiry.
Please call us +86-755-26759158, or email us for an urgent need, then we will do with your inquiry as a priority.
Q5: Is it available to provide customized products?
A: We support various custom-made demands as per different materials, dimensions, and designs.
Q6: How do you ensure quality?
A: We have a rigorous and complete IQC, IPQC, OQC inspection system, also introduced both CPK and AQL in the line.
Q7: What other products are you dealing with?
A: We focus on a variety of ceramic tubes, ceramic rods, ceramic sheets, textile ceramics besides metalized ceramics.