|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China|
|Brand Name:||Jinghui ceramics|
|Certification:||RoHS, REACH, ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Delivery Time:||4~5 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, , L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Product Name:||Metallised Ceramic Body||Material:||Alumina Ceramic|
|Color:||Pure White||Shape:||Ceramic Cylinder, Ceramic Tube|
|Size:||Size Customized||Type:||Ceramic Parts|
|Metallization Type:||Mo-Mn Metallization As Base Layer||Outer Plating:||Ni, Au, Ag Further Covering|
|Certificate:||ISO9001:2008/SGS/ROHS||Usage:||Joint From Ceramic To Metal|
ceramic wire insulators,
ceramic standoff insulators
Industry Pink Mo Mn Metallized Ceramic Body Refractory for Electronics
We use thick and thin-film technologies in our refractory metallising, depositing proprietary coating to our ceramic components according to different customers' specifications.
Utilizing a coating of molybdenum - manganese (Mo - Mn) based paints followed by nickel plating, tungsten paints followed by gold plating, afterward, an interface can be formed that helps to achieve ceramic to metal jointing by means of brazing with hermetically sealed. The typical thickness of Mo -Mn is 10 to 40 um after sintering, but the thickness of Au plating will be much thinner as 0.5um.
● Ceramic body + Silver (Ag) plating
● Ceramic body + Molybdenum-Manganese ( Mo-Mn) metallization
● Ceramic body + Molybdenum-Manganese ( Mo-Mn) metallization + Nickle ( Ni ) plating
● Ceramic body + Tungsten ( W ) metallization + Gold ( Au ) plating
Special types are available according to customer's drawings or samples
● Min. electric resistance and vacuum tightness, and less than 1×10-11 Pa•m3 / s
● High bonding/brazing strength, It can be up to 150 MPa after brazing
● High mechanical strength, flexural strength can be up to 338 MPa
● High insulation, anti-chemical and anti-aging. It will be free of rust forever
|Fracture toughness||Mpa m 1/2||4-5||3-4||6.5-8|
|CTE (20-800℃)||1×10 -6 /℃||6.2~8.0||5.0~8.0||8.0~9.5|
|Thermal conductivity (25℃ )||W/m.k||29||24||3|
|Specific heat||1 x 10 3 J/(kg·K)||0.78||0.78||0.46|
|Electrical||Volume resistivity (25℃ )||ohm.cm||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 11|
|Dielectric constant (1Mhz)||(E)||9.5||9.5||29|
We also produce a great many different types of metallized ceramic bodies, metallised ceramic parts with different materials, special designs, different sizes
1. Vacuum packing with desiccant as an inner package;
2. Then, exported carton as an outer package.
3. Finally, it will be packed with a wooden case if needed.
4. We regularly use DHL, UPS, FedEx, and TNT to ship small parcels.
5. For large volume orders, we could ship it by sea as per customers' needs.
Q1: Is it available to produce customized products?
A: We always support custom-made metallic coated ceramic insulators as per different dimensions, designs, metallization, and platings.
Q2. When can I get the price?
A: We regularly quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are in urgent need of getting the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will proceed with your inquiry as a priority.
Q3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 4 weeks. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 workdays. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
Q4. How long does the whole procedure being worked out?
A: After you place an order, the manufacturing time is about 25 working days.
Q5. How to ensure quality?
A: The dimension out of any batch will be carried out sampling inspection per International AQL standard. A 100% cosmetic inspection will be done.
Q6. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer. We are warmly welcome clients from worldwide to visit our factory and cooperate with us.