|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China|
|Brand Name:||Jinghui ceramics|
|Certification:||RoHS, REACH, ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Delivery Time:||4~5 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, , L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Product Name:||Metallized Ceramic Shim||Material:||Alumina Ceramic|
|Color:||Pure White||Shape:||Ceramic Cylinder, Ceramic Tube|
|Size:||Size Customized||Type:||Ceramic Parts|
|Metallization Type:||Mo-Mn Metallization As Base Layer||Outer Plating:||Ni, Au, Ag Further Covering|
|Certificate:||ISO9001:2008/SGS/ROHS||Usage:||Joint From Ceramic To Metal|
alumina ceramic substrate,
aln ceramic substrate
1. Size capability: min. size to be 1mm x 1mm, max. size to be 240mm x 280mm
2. Available material: Alumina(Al2O3), Aluminum nitride (AlN) and Beryllia (BeO)
3. Forming methods: dry pressing, tape casting, slice casting, and hot pressing
4. Typical thickness: 0.30mm, 0.50mm, 0.635mm, 1mm and so on
5. Tolerance: thickness with +/-0.05mm. Length and width with +/-0.5mm or better
6. Surface finish: metalizing, polishing, lapping and so on
7. Secondary process: fine grinding, laser cutting and so on
The classical types of metallization:
1. Ceramic substrate + Silver (Ag) plating
2. Ceramic substrate + Molybedum (Mo-Mn) plating
3. Ceramic substrate + Copper (Cu) plating
1. High voltage, high current and high-temperature resistance
2. Supply with different thickness of metallization as per customers' need
3. Can achieve great adhesion with ceramic substrates, as well compatible with plating
4. High thermal conductivity, up to 24 W/m.k at room temperature
5. With a low dielectric constant and small dielectric loss
6. High mechanical strength, flexural strength can be up to 338 MPa
7. Smooth surface free of bending, camber, and micro-cracks
8. Easy to be machined with precision dimensions and goods flatness for multiple layers
9. High reliability under high humidity and high-temperature working environment
10. Low coefficient of thermal expansion, less than 8 x 10 -6 from room temperature to 800℃
11. Excellent chemical stability, resistant to most strong acids and alkalis, free of rust forever
12. Free of any hazardous substances, meet RoHS and REACH regulation fully
13. Sufficient raw material supplying with competitive price
We carry out surface metallization with silver, copper, molybdenum coating on the ceramic substrate. All these ceramic substrates offer high brazing strength, electrical insulation, high mechanical strength, chemical stability and so on.
Our facility make use of different technical ceramics to produce ceramic substrates, including alumina, aluminum nitride, and beryllia ceramics. These ceramic substrates are shaped by tape casting, ISO pressing or Dry pressing with a very dense body.
A variety of different patterns, different configuration ceramic metallised substrate are available to supply via laser cutting, fine grinding and so on. All these metallized ceramic substrates offer to tighten tolerance.
Widely used in thick film circuits large-scale integrated circuits, hybrid IC, semiconductor packages, chip resistors, networks resistor, focusing potentiometer, power modules, power hybrid circuits and other related fields of electronic industry.
|Fracture toughness||Mpa m 1/2||4-5||3-4||6.5-8|
|CTE (20-800℃)||1×10 -6 /℃||6.2~8.0||5.0~8.0||8.0~9.5|
|Thermal conductivity (25℃ )||W/m.k||29||24||3|
|Specific heat||1 x 10 3 J/(kg·K)||0.78||0.78||0.46|
|Electrical||Volume resistivity (25℃ )||ohm.cm||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 11|
|Dielectric constant (1Mhz)||(E)||9.5||9.5||29|
We also produce lots of different types of metalized ceramic parts besides ceramic metallised substrates.
1. Vacuum packing with desiccant as an inner package;
2. Then, exported carton as an outer package.
3. Finally, it will be packed with a wooden case if needed.
4. We regularly use DHL, UPS, FedEx, and TNT to ship small parcels.
5. For large volume orders, we could ship it by sea as per customers' needs.
Q1: Is it available to produce customized products?
A: We always support custom-made metallic coated ceramic insulators as per different dimensions, designs, metallization, and platings.
Q2. When can I get the price?
A: We regularly quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are in urgent need of getting the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will proceed with your inquiry as a priority.
Q3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 4 weeks. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 workdays. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
Q4. How long does the whole procedure being worked out?
A: After you place an order, the manufacturing time is about 25 working days.
Q5. How to ensure quality?
A: The dimension out of any batch will be carried out sampling inspection per International AQL standard. A 100% cosmetic inspection will be done.
Q6. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer. We are warmly welcome clients from worldwide to visit our factory and cooperate with us.