|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China|
|Brand Name:||Jinghui ceramics|
|Certification:||RoHS, REACH, ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Delivery Time:||4~5 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, , L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Product Name:||Ceramic Metallised Substrate||Material:||Alumina Ceramic|
|Color:||Pure White||Shape:||Ceramic Cylinder, Ceramic Tube|
|Size:||Size Customized||Type:||Ceramic Parts|
|Metallization Type:||Mo-Mn Metallization As Base Layer||Outer Plating:||Ni, Au, Ag Further Covering|
|Certificate:||ISO9001:2008/SGS/ROHS||Usage:||Joint From Ceramic To Metal|
aln ceramic substrate
1. Available material: Alumina(Al2O3), Aluminum nitride (AlN) and Beryllia (BeO)
2. Size capability: min. size to be 1mm x 1mm, max. size to be 240mm x 280mm
3. Forming methods: tape casting, slice casting, dry pressing, and ISO pressing
4. Tolerance: thickness with +/-0.05mm. Length and width with +/-0.5mm or better
5. Surface finish: metalizing, polishing, lapping and so on
6. Secondary process: fine grinding, laser cutting and so on
The classical types of metallization:
1. Ceramic substrate + Silver (Ag) plating
2. Ceramic substrate + Molybedum (Mo-Mn) plating
3. Ceramic substrate + Copper (Cu) plating
1. High bonding/brazing strength, It can be up to 150 MPa after brazing
2. High voltage, high current and high-temperature resistance
3. High thermal conductivity, up to 24 W/m.k at room temperature
4. With a low dielectric constant and small dielectric loss
5. High mechanical strength, flexural strength can be up to 338 MPa
6. Smooth surface free of bending, camber, and micro-cracks
7. Easy to be machined with precision dimensions and goods flatness for multiple layers
8. High reliability under high humidity and high-temperature working environment
9. Low coefficient of thermal expansion, less than 8 x 10 -6 from room temperature to 800℃
10. Excellent chemical stability, resistant to most strong acids and alkalis, free of rust forever
11. Free of any hazardous substances, meet RoHS and REACH regulation fully
12. Sufficient raw material supplying with competitive price
We supply a broad-ranged of ceramic metallized substrates in different technical materials, it mainly includes alumina, aluminum nitride, and beryllia ceramics. These ceramic substrates are shaped by tape casting, ISO pressing or Dry pressing with a very dense body.
In order to achieve the connection between the ceramic substrate with metal parts, a metallic layer will be applied on the surface of the ceramic substrate with cured under high-temperature, then the metallic layer will adhere to the ceramic body tightly, this kind of process is called metallizing. We could provide a selection of types of metallization, including silver plating, molybdenum plating, and direct bonding copper and so on. Due to the ideal flatness of ceramic substrates, it's easy for us to get a uniform metallization on the surface.
A variety of different patterns, different configuration ceramic metallised substrate are available to supply via laser cutting, fine grinding and so on. All these metallized ceramic substrates offer to tighten tolerance.
Widely used in thick film circuits large-scale integrated circuits, hybrid IC, semiconductor packages, chip resistors, networks resistor, focusing potentiometer, power modules, power hybrid circuits and other related fields of electronic industry.
|Fracture toughness||Mpa m 1/2||4-5||3-4||6.5-8|
|CTE (20-800℃)||1×10 -6 /℃||6.2~8.0||5.0~8.0||8.0~9.5|
|Thermal conductivity (25℃ )||W/m.k||29||24||3|
|Specific heat||1 x 10 3 J/(kg·K)||0.78||0.78||0.46|
|Electrical||Volume resistivity (25℃ )||ohm.cm||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 14||＞1 x 10 11|
|Dielectric constant (1Mhz)||(E)||9.5||9.5||29|
We also produce lots of different types of metalized ceramic parts besides ceramic metallised substrates.
1. Vacuum packing with desiccant as an inner package;
2. Then, exported carton as an outer package.
3. Finally, it will be packed with a wooden case if needed.
4. We regularly use DHL, UPS, FedEx, and TNT to ship small parcels.
5. For large volume orders, we could ship it by sea as per customers' needs.
Q1: Is it available to produce customized products?
A: We always support custom-made metallic coated ceramic insulators as per different dimensions, designs, metallization, and platings.
Q2. When can I get the price?
A: We regularly quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are in urgent need of getting the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will proceed with your inquiry as a priority.
Q3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 4 weeks. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 workdays. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
Q4. How long does the whole procedure being worked out?
A: After you place an order, the manufacturing time is about 25 working days.
Q5. How to ensure quality?
A: The dimension out of any batch will be carried out sampling inspection per International AQL standard. A 100% cosmetic inspection will be done.
Q6. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer. We are warmly welcome clients from worldwide to visit our factory and cooperate with us.