|Thermal Conductivity:||29W/mK||Indicated Porosity:||<0.2%|
|Max. Temperature:||1600℃||Bending Strength:||310MPa|
Alumina Ceramic Sheet Cambered Plate,
Curved Alumina Ceramic Sheet,
Alumina Ceramic Plate 99% Al2O3
99% Al2O3 Curved Alumina Ceramic Sheet Cambered Alumina Plate
Abrasion wears down a material by rubbing it away by friction. The resistance to abrasion means a material will maintain its original structure even after mechanical wear. Alumina ceramics are high in abrasion resistance due its hardness.
Hardness measures the ability of a material to endure mechanical wear and abrasion. Alumina ceramics are harder than steel and tungsten carbide tools. According to Rockwell hardness, alumina ceramics are at HRA80-90, second only to diamonds and above stainless steel.
Products are customized according to customers' drawings or samples.
Our factory advantages:
- More than 10 years manufacturing experience
- Complete production lines from pressing to sintering to machining
- High precision products, minimum 0.02mm tolerance
- Fragile proof packing, promising products' safety
- Short delivery time
- Resonable prices
- Always satisfying services